Membership: Members of our governing board include the Center Director; designated faculty from our member universities; representatives appointed by the National Dairy Council, and Midwest Dairy; and a rotating industry representative who serves a two-year term.
Responsibilities: This group is responsible for carrying out the vision and priorities of the Center. They approve and implement the strategic plan, oversee financial affairs, promote educational and outreach programs, organize and execute center-related meetings, evaluate and approve research proposals, review board performance, and recruit new members.
Meetings: The governing board meets quarterly via teleconferencing.
- Dr. Lloyd Metzger, Professor and Alfred Chair in Dairy Education, South Dakota State University
- Dr. Stephanie Clark, Associate Professor, Iowa State University
- Dr. Vikram Mistry, Professor and Head, South Dakota State University
- Dr. Tonya Schoenfuss, Associate Professor, University of Minnesota
- Bill Graves, Sr. Vice President of Product Research, National Dairy Council
- Rohit Kapoor, Vice President of Product Research, National Dairy Council
- Brenda Goldman, Chief Administrative Officer, Midwest Dairy
- Molly Pelzer, CEO, Midwest Dairy