Our operational advisory committee is made up of university administrators, representatives of national and regional dairy promotion groups, industry sponsors and other dairy-related organizations. This group is responsible for recommending overall policies, program goals, and research plans and objectives.
We appreciate the solid relationships that we have with our OAC members, as this center is made possible only through their generous contributions and strong commitments to dairy foods research.
- Advanced Food Products, LLC
- Agropur Ingredients
- Chr. Hansen
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Danisco USA
- Darigold, Inc.
- Davisco Foods International, Inc.
- DD Innovations, Inc.
- First District Association
- General Mills, Inc.
- Grande Cheese Co.
- Hormel Foods Corp.
- Kraft Heinz Co.
- Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- Milk Specialties Global
- Nestle USA
- North Central Cheese Industries Association
- Nutricepts, Inc.
- Perten Instruments, Inc.
- Saputo Dairy Foods
- Sargento Foods, Inc.
- Schreiber Foods Corp.
- Swiss Valley Farms
- Valley Queen Cheese Factory
- Wells Blue Bunny
- Garret Davelaar, Midwest Dairy Association, Iowa Farmer Rep
- Mary Temme, Midwest Dairy Association, Nebraska Farmer Rep
- Jim Neugebauer, Midwest Dairy Association, South Dakota Farmer Rep
- David Schwartz, Midwest Dairy Association, Minnesota Farmer Rep
- Tom Walsh, Midwest Dairy Association, Minnesota Farmer Rep
Dairy Promotion Groups
- Bill Graves, National Dairy Council
- Mary Wilcox, Midwest Dairy Association
- Dr. Pamela White, Dean, College of Human Services, Iowa State University
- Dr. Wendy Wintersteen, Dean, College of Agriculture, Iowa State University
- Dr. Daniel Scholl, Acting Dean, College of Agriculture and Biological Sciences, South Dakota State University
- Dr. Brian Buhr, Dean, College of Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Sciences, University of Minnesota